Sunday, July 8, 2012

Welcome to my blog.

Greetings to all who come across this site. I intend this blog to be for Lego fans and non-fans alike, for my sole purpose of leading this blog is to show the world what sorts of innovations can come from this brilliant toy system. I say that childishly because at heart most believe Legos are mere toys, but by the time you get through all the creations I've made so far, you might begin to reconsider the potential of these plastic bricks. My projects mainly focus on Lego Power Functions, a recently developed series of electrical parts consisting of motors, batteries, and remote control equipment. Power Functions can be implemented into any mechanical Lego creation to breath life into it. Luckily, Lego has all sorts of gears, wheels, and levers to combine into any machine you want, and Power Functions put it all into full glory. My brother and I have acquired a vast inventory of such parts and I have come to the point where I must document all my projects textually. On occasion, I will post details of creations not containing Power Functions, but they will also reveal yet more of the amazing possibilities of lego parts.



No comments:

Post a Comment